I just blogged and I lost it all!!!!!

I will try again.

It has been so long since I blogged I forgot the password but I remembered it in the shower last night, so here goes!

Since April, we have finished the dining room, had a carpet fitted on the stairs and fitted a new upstairs bathroom with a lot of help from Graham. Graham is my sisters boyfriend and a plumber. They all came down for a week before Easter, we had 4 adults and 5 kids in the house at one point! Some of them slept in Graham’s caravan which he had brought down. Despite the amount of people and work we had fun! Unfortunately at that time Dave started his new job in Bangkok so was unable to help Graham as much as we had hoped. But we have a lovely new white bathroom. It looks ok all being white except the floor which is a kind of grey beige ceramic.

By the way, if any of you want to make a comment on what I write just click on “comment” at the end of this blog and you can post your thoughts there, we do check our comments and reply to them too.

Christina was here in May, working for 3 weeks, that was great to spend time with her, but again Dave missed out because he had to be in Bangkok for some of the time. We managed a w/e in London though which was great, we saw the New Globe theater among other things and I caught pneumonia!

At the beginning of June my nephew, David, came to stay again. He came last year too. He gets an extra week at half term more than his mum or brothers. He came to me on his way back from a family holiday in Holland. We had fun, I took him into London for a day and we went to The Rainforest Cafe, partly because I wanted to go and needed an excuse, of course he loved it. We also saw the changing of the guard at Buck House and went to London Zoo. When I took him home I stayed with mum and dad for a few days as I didn’t know when I would get to go up there again before I go.

Sue was over in England for a couple of weeks at the beginning of June and she came to stay with us while Dave was at home. It was lovely to see her.

Meanwhile I have been seeing about my lung which I recently discovered has fluid in it. It is probably left over from when I had pneumonia in May. Anyway turns out the fluid is slowly going away on its own but I also have a hole in my lung which is probably a bullae and may or may not go when the fluid leaves, we don’t know how long it has been there. I feel fine and even if the hole, which is about 1/8 of my lung, doesn’t heal itself I will be fine. Just not able to run in the Olympics, OHH!{


Think i will finish here for now and come back another day. At least you know I am still around, i will try and blog more often in the future.






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *